Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Why MakeMyTrip is my favorite Booking Portal?

Review provided by Traveler - Kiran Doke

When I first booked my holiday package at MakeMyTrip, it was an instant decision that I made. Later I consulted many of my friends and even though mostly all of them vouched for MakeMyTrip, one said he has read some negative ratings over the net. However, as I had already booked it, I just though to give it a try.

The customer support called me and reminded me of the travel dates and the other details. They always kept in touch and the level of the service was great. Also the flight was cool and was on time. The only concern for me was the quality of the hotel they booked. However, that concern was also solved when I got there. Infact it was a 3 star hotel with a 4 star service and loved the Singapore Malaysia trip so much that I will go again this summer.

In fact when I came back and called the MakeMyTrip team to thank them and asked why a few negative ratings on the net and they said these are some posted by competitor agents to gain mileage over the MakeMyTrip portal. And that statement totally convinces me as the service provided by MakeMyTrip was simple great than other travel agents I have tried.

Now I even book my domestic holidays through MakeMyTrip. Earlier I use to contact the hotel directly for booking. But as MakeMyTrip provides me much lower rates, I am using MakeMyTrip. I would surely recommend Make My Trip hands down.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.

    1997 Honda Passport AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete